Friday, June 26, 2009

Breaking: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hates Michael Jackson!

There have been many many protests throughout this country as I walk around. Many of them are claiming that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a fraud and a civil rights abuser. The Iranians are upset, violently angry, and protesting this man. He has seemingly destroyed democracy. But that's only on the surface. My research points to something new... this man, Ahmadenijad despises Michael Jackson.

I discovered this earlier as a protester's boombox blared Thriller and the protester was ordered to be held in custody by the Iranian President.

This does not sit too well with the people of Iran, a nation known for their love and support of the King of Pop. But apparently Mahmoud has declared himself the king of pop. Now I've reported on some biased and unfair elections, but his declaration of pop royalty may be the breaking point for these unresting soldiers of democracy and pop music.

To further my evidence, I asked a resident protester if Mahmoud's hatred of MJ was fueling their rage, and he replied affirmatively:

"Honestly, if me saying yes will make the national spotlight turn back to Iran and our civil rights and crumbling government, then yes, Mahmoud hates Michael Jackson, and we can't stand it. Now can we get some more aid?"

Simply incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment